The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges much faster and works longer than basic lithium-ion batteries, offering you and your cordless tools unrivaled performance and productivity to handle the most demanding applications. The Makita 5.0 Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of just 45 minutes, so it invests more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Extreme Temperature Level Performance - Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver constant power and run-time even in winter temperatures as low as -4 ° F( -20 ° C
- ). Star Defense Computer System Controls - When utilized with STAR marked tool, the onboard chip allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real-time and display conditions throughout usage to protect versus overwhelming, over-discharging, and overheating for enhanced efficiency, battery cycle life, and overall battery life.
- Effect Resistant Design - Shock absorbing liner and a tough polycarbonate structure allow the battery to hold up to the rigors of nearly any task site. 16 contact terminals ensure that the battery can provide constant and constant power in extreme applications.
- Fastest Charging in Class - When coupled with compatible fast battery chargers (DC18RC, DC18RD, DC18RE), the Makita batteries have the fastest charge times in class so it invests more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The BL1840B 4.0 Ah Battery can be completely charged in 40 minutes.
- Compatibility - The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries are compatible with 320+ products.
- Readily available in songs with part number 196675-2 (BL1850B) and 2/pk with part number 196681-7 (BL1850B-2).
- Integrated Memory Chip communicates with Battery charger CPU to enhance the charging process based upon the special conditions of each battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.