Lenovo ThinkSystem Intel I350-T4 ML2 1Gb 4-Port RJ45 Ethernet Adapter
Based on the Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet adapters from Lenovo build on Intel's history of delivering Ethernet products with flexible design and robust driver support. Available in either 1-port fiber configuration or a 2/4-port copper configuration, these adapters offer excellent price/performance, enhanced power-savings, and market-leading I/O virtualization technologies that includes SRIOV and VMDq.
Did you know?
Mezzanine LAN-on-Motherboard Generation 2 (ML2) is a new cost-effective adapter form factor for System x servers that offers the flexibility advantages of a PCIe adapter while supporting integrated networking features such as Wake-on-LAN and direct connectivity to the server's IMM2 service processor for out-of-band systems management.
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 2000 MB/s with PCI Express 2.0 x4 card, between the network card and motherboards
- With quad ports on a single card, save valuable expansion slots on your system for other purposes
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
Product Type: Gigabit Ethernet Card
Height: 2.72" (69 mm)
Width: 0.67" (17 mm)
Depth: 6.61" (168 mm)
Brand Name: Lenovo
Form Factor: ML2
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Product Name: ThinkSystem Intel I350-T4 ML2 1Gb 4-Port RJ45 Ethernet Adapter
Device Supported: Server
Manufacturer Part Number: 7ZT7A00536
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/ca/en
Packaged Quantity: 1
- ThinkSystem Intel I350-T4 ML2 1Gb 4-Port RJ45 Ethernet Adapter
- 1 x Low-Profile (2U) Bracket
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.