Lenovo ThinkSystem I350-T2 PCIe 1Gb 2-Port RJ45 Ethernet Adapter By Intel
Based on the Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet adapters from Lenovo build on Intel's history of delivering Ethernet products with flexible design and robust driver support. Available in either 1-port fiber configuration or a 2/4-port copper configuration, these adapters offer excellent price/performance, enhanced power-savings, and market-leading I/O virtualization technologies that includes SRIOV and VMDq.
Did you know?
Mezzanine LAN-on-Motherboard Generation 2 (ML2) is a new cost-effective adapter form factor for System x servers that offers the flexibility advantages of a PCIe adapter while supporting integrated networking features such as Wake-on-LAN and direct connectivity to the server's IMM2 service processor for out-of-band systems management.
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- This 2000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 2.0 x4 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- This dual port gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
Product Type: Gigabit Ethernet Card
Height: 2.72" (69 mm)
Width: 0.67" (17 mm)
Depth: 5.31" (135 mm)
Brand Name: Lenovo
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Product Name: ThinkSystem I350-T2 PCIe 1Gb 2-Port RJ45 Ethernet Adapter By Intel
Device Supported: Server
Manufacturer Part Number: 7ZT7A00534
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/ca/en
Packaged Quantity: 1
- ThinkSystem I350-T2 PCIe 1Gb 2-Port RJ45 Ethernet Adapter By Intel
- 1 x Low-Profile (2U) Bracket
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.