The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3/8 inch Ratchet is the first cordless tool that supplies both the torque and compact size to replace pneumatic Ratchets in the industry. With up to 55ft-lbs of max torque and 200 rpm's, this tool is the perfect fastening solution for vehicle mechanics and repair and maintenance professionals who require optimal efficiency and hassle-free portability. A low profile head and cordless design permits our users to have more gain access to in tight areas than competitive systems. With the industry leading FUEL technology, a strengthened system and financial investment cast steel yoke housing, this ratchet can stand up to everyday jobsite wear and tear for many years of reliable usage. Get rid of the continuous upkeep of pneumatic ratchets and the problem of the airline in the shop with the M12 FUEL Ratchet, which provides the optimum portability and efficiency for the expert user.
- Pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 55 ft. pounds. max torque
- LED light brightens the workspace while the on-board fuel gauge shows remaining run time
- Part of the M12 system, 100+ tools and growing
- Low profile head style allows users for more gain access to in tight spaces
- Delivers 200 RPM for increased productivity
- Industry leading FUEL technology, an enhanced system and financial investment cast steel yoke housing offers greater sturdiness for the professional user
- FUEL features the most sophisticated cordless innovation in the industry, a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, delivering unparalleled efficiency
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides constant power under heavy load and is crafted uniquely for the demand of each tool
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence offers enhanced performance and overload defense using overall system communication in between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM batteries last longer, believe faster and work more difficult than all other expert LITHIUIM-ION batteries
- Variable speed metal trigger offers supreme control of the tool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.