Your practical, entry-level server
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business, that's why we offer the entry-level practical business server. Organize your data in one central data repository.
The T140 enables you to address common business workloads affordably.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File and print
- Mail and messaging
- Point of sale
Make IT easy
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business. You don't have to worry about your IT infrastructure, we have IT covered.
- Work more efficiently with 50% more cores with Intel Xeon E-2200 processor, 11% faster data transfer speeds, and 20% more PCIe lanes
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency
Keep your data safe
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business, we protect your data, so it is secure.
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect your data and your customer's data
- Keep your data safe with software RAID by saving your data automatically
- Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode
- Help data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers with System Erase of local storage
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with Intel Xeon 3.40 GHz processor
- 1 TB HDD provides space to accommodate your critical data
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With 8 GB memory, you can multitask between applications smoothly
- 365 W power supply unit (PSU) included
Product Type: Server
Country Of Origin: Mexico
Height: 14.20" (360.68 mm)
Width: 6.90" (175.26 mm)
Depth: 17.90" (454.66 mm)
Brand Name: Dell EMC
Form Factor: Tower
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Product Model: T140
Product Name: PowerEdge T140
Product Line: PowerEdge
Manufacturer Part Number: DY6VT
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www1.ca.dell.com
- PowerEdge T140
- NEMA 5-15P to C13 Wall Plug, 125 Volt, 15 AMP, 10 Feet (3m), Power Cord, North America
Weight (Approximate): 11.80 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.